Saturday, October 22, 2011

MyBrain MSc : Step 1 - Sitting For IELTS Test


Assalammualaikum ... Alhamdulillah i've just emailed my IELTS test application forms to Finnish-British Society in Helsinki for off-site test at LUT. I hope everything will goes fine and the test is on 10th December 2011 started at 10.00 am ... The fee is 180 Euro and i hope I'll worth it much by getting the best result as i can.. better than band 6 is great! (passing with Band 6 is the minimal requirement for LUT Admission). I hope to received confirmation email from the organizer for the test soon ...


5 comments:

  1. I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post..
    IELTS Coaching in Chennai | IELTS Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete